Avid Mojo SDI - Digital I/O for Xpress Pro / Media ComposerCompliant with Avid Media Composer v3.x
Compact enough to take on location yet powerful enough to serve as the core of a professional video-editing suite, Avid Mojo SDI and Avid Mojo hardware connect to both laptop and desktop systems, both Mac and PC, with a single IEEE-1394 (FireWire) cable. Unlike other add-on hardware, they let you capture audio or video while also providing output of the same source, so you can monitor what you're capturing, including watching video on a client monitor while recording voiceover – impossible with hardware from other manufacturers. In addition, Avid Mojo and Avid Mojo SDI let you monitor and output HD timelines in SD with real-time down-convert.
Avid Mojo SDI provides the highest quality professional SD connections to facility-class cameras, decks and digital pipelines. In addition to serial digital video, Avid Mojo SDI also provides I/O for IEEE-1394, and either component or composite and S-video. Mojo SDI supports up to 8 channels of embedded audio over SDI and 2 channels of optical S/PDIF audio, with additional connections for 4 channels of AES/EBU audio.
Avid Mojo offers uncompressed analog SD video support over S-video, composite and optional component video, along with built-in support for IEEE-1394 capture and playback.
Both offer simultaneous output to both broadcast monitors and tape, and feature Genlock and Word Clock for video and audio sync with external devices.
Avid Mojo and Avid Mojo SDI are compatible with Avid Xpress Pro, Avid Meda Composer, Avid 3D, Avid FX, Avid NewsCutter XP, and Avid Pro Tools LE (Avid Mojo only). Avid Mojo is included in Avid Xpress Studio Complete.For diagram see below
- Capture 10-bit SD video via SDI inputs
- Capture 8-bit uncompressed SD video via analogue inputs
- Create uncompressed SD titles and graphics
- Edit uncompressed 10-bit SD video material
- Capture and playback native HDV and DVCProHD via FireWire I/O
Input / output
- Digital video I/O (SD-SDI, AES/EBU and embedded digital via SDI)
- Digital audio I/O (8 channel of embedded audio ion SDI I/O, 4 channels via AES/EBU I/O, 2 channels optical S/PDIF)
- Analogue video I/O (composite, S-video, YUV component)
- Analogue 20-bit audio I/O (4 channels)
- Genlock input for blackburst synchronisation
- 4-pin FireWire port for video/audio I/O and machine control
- 6-pin FireWire port for single-cable connection to host CPU
- Real-time full-screen playback of scaleable preview resolution via FireWire, SDI and analogue outputs
- Avid Mojo requires Avid Xpress Pro, Avid Xpress Pro or Avid NewsCutter XP software and a qualified PC or Macintosh system. Avid Mojo is included in Avid Xpress Studio Complete.
Size and Weight
- 6 3/4 " (17cm) wide by 11 1/4" (28.6cm) tall
- Only 1 inch (2.5cm) thick
- 1.5 lbs (.68 kg); 2.82 lbs (.1.28 kg) with stand
- Avid Mojo SDI unit
- Avid Mojo SDI stand
- DVI adaptor cables with BNC connectors for analogue and digital video I/O
- FireWire cable
- AC adapter
Package deals that include this product:
We currently these finance options available: